Sunday, May 1, 2011

#1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 


I'm so excited that I've found a SUMMER HOBBY... Blogging :) Yay! What a fun, new challenge. I say challenge because I feel like sooometimes in this world, you barely get a free minute to update a witty status to your Facebook or text someone back, let alone WRITE about all of your happenings... I've noticed that I have so much to say sometimes. Some of these things personal, some of them fun, some of them just random thoughts, but they all have in common the fact that I'd love to share 'em. You're probably thinking "spare me."  If that's the case, FIIIIINE. You're missing out. Cause I'm FUNNY! hahahah <---actually not yet. Funny people don't laugh at their own jokes, so I'm workin on that. 

ANYWAYS! Here goes nothing...

First an intro...
I'm from Las Vegas. Do I miss it? Yes!
What do I miss about it you ask? UMMM... my fam bam, the shopping, the great food, my friends, my other dogs, cheer, my high school (sooometimes), a big room & my own bathroom. Just to name a few!


I'm currently living in Utah. Do I love it? Double yes!
Moving out & to Utah has been one of the veryyyy best decisions I've made in my entire life. It's beeeeeautiful & oh so much fun.


I just finished my first year of college at UVU & how surreal! Time flies. I love college. I love Utah Valley University, even though it kicks my butt most of the time. BUT i found a solution for that. It's called the library. Who wouldve thought? haha! I get soooo much done there and when i find myself needing a break, I look around and take time to notice all of the hot totties there. What a blessing in itself ;) Yay for the UVU Library!


I miss my baby sister, Bri & Mom & Dad but they are fabbbbulous & visit all the time. Maybe it's cause I'm the favorite. And at this point, my sisters dont even get mad when i say that because they've come to find out how true it is... haha sorry bout it! ;) ...just kidding. my parents love all 3 of us. .....yeeeeah, they do.. haha

My older sister, Brittany & her husband, Trevor own a boutique in Provo called Maddux Couture Boutique Check it ouuuut! It's precious & it just so happens that I'm the manager. Double check it out ;) The boutique is my second home & I spend a lot of time there. It's become one of my passions. Being surrounded by fashion, working ever so closely with my sister, and interacting & meeting toooons of neat people? No better feeling. 


I'm Mormon! & have been blessed with such a wonderful ward here in Utah. I've met some incredible people. I have amazing roommates, I'm surrounded by amazing people, and I am so grateful.

My objective for this blog is to:
 touch lives, make you people smile or laugh, realize that you're not as crazy or weird as you think -- because I am, and share cool quotes, experiences, stories, videos. I want you guys to enjoy & look forward to reading this & think of it as something that will hopefully always interest you & allow you to wind down. It's also for me. I love finding these to reflect back on & think "wow! what a fun memory." This blog is going to become my own personal documentation. I'm excited :)

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY! 
&& let's be friendys if we're not already! :)
Click below right here.
|
|
V


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Followers