Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#4


Sooo I just saw online that my fave person ever, Kristin Cavallari is ENGAGED!! Ah she looks unreal & you can tell how happy she is! Look at how she's GLOOOWING! Her hair looks amazing, her tan is alwaaays perfect, and that dress is heaven sent. Not to mention, white is SO in right now! And don't even get me started on those pink wedges... They're TO DIE. Now let's talk about the RING? Stunning, to say the least. I'm loving this look on her. 
She's beautiful already & her countenance is unreal.
See for yourself!
I
I
V

Lakers play tonight too @ 8:30! 
WAY excited about that.
& they better beat the Mavs.
We can't afford to get down. Lez go LA!
DO YO THAAAANG BOYS!

Anyways... I'm going to Vegas a week from TODAY to visit!! I'm sooooo excited! My high school cheer coach is having a baby & her shower is on Friday so that's my main reason for going down. I love her! And that baby is gonna be precious. I'm also very excited to eat at my fave & most missed places... Brio, Serendipity's, & the much-talked about Sugar Factory! I'll do some damage retail wise too, of course. I'll for sure hit up my fave LV boutique, Haute Chix with my best friend Kelly Sunbury as well as H&M! Yay for Vegas shopping! Spending time with my family will also be special & I'm looking forward to it.
Kel & I at Haute Chix!

Mrs. Vacante, my HS cheer coach. Known to me as KOSS! ;)
Kim K. loooves the Sugar Factory!



ALSO... I just bought some new clothes & shoes online today at Gojane.com. I'm sooo excited for them to get here! GoJane is a website that gives you the luxury of highlighted trends, making it easy & convenient to stay in style!

This is What I Bought...
1) Skull Asymmetric Tank: 
i looove skulls! so i'm excited for this one.
2) Slouchy White Button-Down Top: 
YAY for following the ever-so-popular white trend!
3) Pink/Navy Ruffle Dress
This is what I plan on wearing to the baby shower! 
I'm sure I'll love it. Yes, yes i know it looks like my sister 
Brittany's grad dress. Like sister, like sister! ;)


Annnnnnnnd some Summer Sandals, of course! 
It'll be the DAY when I can buy clothes without buying shoes...
1) Camel Colored Wedge Sandals: i adore these already. can't you see why?!
2) Peacock Sandals: ...I had to pick myself up off of the ground after i laid eyes on these. i  peacock feathers & i buy anything associated, so obbbviously I couldn't pass these up. Kinda wild! I won't lie, but they're hot. riiight?! right.
...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!



QUOTE of the DAY: 
"Not all of us have it, but if you do, life is that much sweeter. 
Love yourself. Be perfectly imperfect and be okay with it. 
Know that you have something in you that nobody else does."

I love all of you lovely people!
Have a happy Wednesday. & just think.. the week is half over!
...Not like we're counting because it's SUMMER! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Followers