Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm still alive... Hard to believe, I know!

Ahh! I haven't blogged in forever... MY apologies. Life just gets so crazy sometimes! You know? With school, work, the gym, being out of town, church, friends, family. CHAOS. Lovely chaos, though ;) I'm so blessed.

Anyways, I had a presentation today in my Public Speaking class. I had to give an informative speech, and I did it on visual merchandising. It was way fun & I think I did very well, so I'm excited to see :) I also looooved the outfit I wore. We have to dress professional. So of cooourse I reach for one of my hundred blazers hanging behind my bedroom door making it impossible to stay open on its' own. 
Here's a pic of my look :)
What do you think?!

Breakdown:
Light Pink Blazer: Audrey 3+1
Black Jeans: Jessica Simpson
Light Pink Flower Necklace: Maddux Couture Boutique
Black bodysuit: Forever 21
Belt: Maddux Couture Boutique
Ring: Pier 1

...Onto the next!

10 Things that have been on my mind lately...
1) Wishing I was in Cali with my best friend, Kelly. Just another month! Can't wait.
2) Life's tender mercies. Everything always happens for a reason. Don't forget it!
3) My best friends in Utah. Boy, we have sooo much fun.
4) Seven Peaks Water Park being my latest obsession.
5) My darling new swimsuit :) I'll post a pic at a later date
6) The GYM! I've been going just about every day & I feel so good! Even though the Pump class kicked and ran over my butt twice. Followed by Cardio Hip Hop. Oh well, up & at 'em, right?! PS) Zumba is the best! Try it ;)
7) Red Vines. I should probably get over this one real quick.
8) My blessings. I've been taking time just about every day to count them.
9) Wishing I had a hot tottie tan.
10) I can't believe I'm saying this, cause it's so unlike me, and I'm really private. BUT lately, a very cute boy has been on my mind. This kid makes me feel 12 years old all over again. Excited to see where this one goes! 

Pics as of lately:
Red Vine lovin'.
My Utah sanity ;) One of the best friends out there.
Flowers from my sweet sister, Britt :) Best surprise ever... I love flowers!
My prince putting on the glass slippers! ...or gym shoes? Whatev's!
Seven Peaks!!

Yes, this is as real as it looks. SPARE ME KID!


So I love Lady's Gaga's new CD. Well, most of it. And i just love her too. She's so cool & her voice, both talking & singing is so unbelievable! My fave songs are "Marry the Night", "You & I", and my absolute fave is "Edge of Glory". When that song comes on, I go CRAZYYYY! I feel like I've been on the "Edge of Glory" a lot lately, and I'm looooving it!

Some of my other favorite songs right now are:
"Marry Me" -Train ... *Gets me everytime! It's sooo sweet!
"Lose Control" -Keri Hilson *Shake, wind, & roll ;) Owww!
"Who Says?" -Selena Gomez *I approve of Bieb's girlfriend!
"Dirty Dancer" -Enrique Iglesias *Zumba made me love this song.
"Look At Me Now" -Chris Brown *Fun fun fun beat!

Also, that movie, "Just Go With It" is so good & so funny!! Check it outttttie.






QUOTES!
After awhile, you learn the subtle difference between holding somebody's hand and chaining their soul. You learn that love doesn't mean security. You begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and gifts aren't promises. You begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open with maturity, not weakness. So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. -Unknown.

Be yourself and love who you are and be proud, because you were born this way. 


-Lady Gaga

My mind forgets to remind me that you're a bad idea. 


-Taylor Swift


Anything less than "I love you" is lying. 


-John Mayer







So, I’ve been thinking about this whole being happy thing, and I feel like people get lost when they think of happiness as a destination. We’re always thinking that someday we’ll be happy; we’ll get that car or that job or that person in our lives that’ll fix everything. But happiness is a mood, and it’s a condition, not a destination. It’s like being tired or hungry, it’s not permanent. It comes and goes, and that’s okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they’d find happiness more often. -Unknown

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! 
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND 
& UPCOMING WEEK! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Followers