Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i forget to blog when life goes so good!

oh my goodness! soooo many things have happened that I wanna write about, but where to start? i'll start with a few tuesdays ago at institute. BEST lesson! we learned about being true disciples of Christ. we learned about nourishing your spirit and testimony daily which will ultimately help you come to know your Heavenly Father and his Son, as well as increase your knowledge of the gospel, increase your testimony, and have a better time overcoming temptation. it was great! 

just a few days after that, i was asked out by the boy ive had my eye on for months now. anddddd he made me his girlfriend. he made it official at the strawberry days fair. cute, huh? :) so yup, i have a boyfriend. craaaaazy for me, i know. i havent had a boyfriend since last DECEMBER!! what can i say? im really picky and i need someone who keeps me on my toes. jake definitely does the job. he's to die. he's from australia, my age, and has an accent that makes me melt ;) haha on a more serious side, this kid makes me feel on top of the world. he keeps me young. i often times forget that im only 19 years old. im still just a baby girl! he's helped me to not worry about so many things and be a little more carefree and less serious. we have some of the best talks. we help each other be our best selves. he's in my ward so that's how we met. we talk church stuff all the time. he has such a great, inspiring story to tell and he has such a neat and strong testimony. he's obsesssssssed with learning foreign languages. half of the time he's speaking spanish and half of the time its cuuute. the other half requires a few threats from me. haha. such as he can only sit up front in my car if he speaks english the whole time. anyways! he's a great guy. i wouldnt be with him if i didnt think we deserved each other. everyone says that we're a little random and they would've never thought, but that's the beauty of it. we're both sooo different, but alike in ways too. we create a great balance, and all in all, OPPOSITES ATTRACT! ;) you da bess jacob <3

i was in vegas this whole past week visiting family and friends. suuuuch a fun trip. i got to lay out by the pool with my best friend kelly all day. at night we went to dinner and shopping and i got to take a fun pic with my dream car a land rover ;) which was SO nice. i went shopping with my momma. out to dinner a whole lot. then my last night there, i went over to my best friend destiny's to see her and hang out with her and chloe! she's getting married so we had to get some wedding and party plans together! it's so exciting! im so happy for her. she's gonna be the most beeeautiful bride!







i hurried back from vegas to be in class at 8am saturday morning! gave my persuasive speech on the benefits of reconstructive surgery to those affected with disfiguring birth defects. i taught sunday school on sunday on loving one another which was fabbbulous! i love teaching so much :) i met jake's parents on sunday too. they're dolls :) 

yesterday (monday) we went to seven peaks. it was sooooo crowded! but fun & hot hot hot! after seven peaks, we had FHE at bishops house which was way fun. jacob surprised me after fhe! he was gone sunday after church and after he came over and surprised me AGAIN and said he wouldnt be back til tuesday but he actually got back last night so i got to see him. i looove his surprise visits. that's what i mean when i say he keeps me on my toesies! after all that, a group of us from the apartment went and then played capture the flag and let me tell you that i captured the flag!!!! we were tied after 2 games so game 3 was the tiebreaker in which i captured the flag for us. that was a fun moment :) that's why i tell people, never underestimate me! ;) hehe

today will be great also. got institute tonight! weeee! and i think my mom comes back to utah this week. yay yay yay! life is great! God is great! loves!! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. BROOKE!! I'm happy to read that everything is going so well! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Followers