Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#2!

Heller all!
It's my latest obsessions... REVEALED. Be excited. Holla!

1) Vacuuming. Sooo.. i start in one room at my apartment or at the store, one tiiiny area. ya know? wellllll 15-20 mins later, the entire premises have been vacuumed. i CANNOT just vacuum one space or room! it turns into the whoooole thing. i'm a vacuum queen. i have one at my apartment, some at the store, and a dust buster. i would say im working on this obsession, but its kiiind of a good one.


2) Fresh Flowers. i'm a sucker for flowers in the first place, do you blame me? I see them lately and HAVE to buy them. maybe because it's spring? and i'm feeling... springy? i dont know what the case may be but i love love love them! they're so pretty & can make any space or room feel natural & fresh. 
I Promise!

3) XBOX KINECT! If you haven't tried the dance game on the Kinect, you are missing out BIG time. SO much fun! It's basically a system that has a sensor & picks up movement. So it'll show you dance moves and you do them & the sensor will pick up how accurate they are, ultimately earning you points. The kinect is Cyndi's & she brought it home with her from CO and we played Sunday night after ward prayer from 9pm-2am. We mastered "Drop It Like It's Hot". Cyndi's got "Teach Me How to Jerk", I've got "Just Dance", and Rashad's got them all... hahaha loves it. If you don't have a Kinect, you're more than welcome over to our place to play! Just holla! Such a good workout too!

4) The new Adele "21" CD
Go get it! 
My fave songs? 
"Rolling in the Deep" & "Turning Tables"
You won't regret it, i prommmm.

5) Piano & instrumental church music: I've found myself putting on an artist I've found on Pandora & looooving what I hear. It's relaxing & allows me time to think & ponder on how blessed I am as well as reflect on the Lord. I go about my day happy, relaxed, and thoughtful. I love it! Try it :) My fave artist thus far has been Paul Cardall. Check him ouuuuut! 

#6) My nude peep toe Steve Madden Wedges: SO i got these a few weeks ago at Nordstrom & have been able to wear them quite a bit lately now that Utah has decided to be normal & warm up a bit. I'm in looooove! They were kind of a splurge, but oh so necessary! & I got to use a gift card my sister & bro-in-law gave me for my birthday, so it all balanced out. Or that's what i tell myself:) Nude is sooooo in! I love these so much!

That's all for this post! 
Another post coming in a few hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

Followers